- I am a professional handicapper. How do I join your site?
All you need to do is click on Professional Registration and complete the
registration form. Once that is completed, you may begin making picks by logging
in with your username and password. Keep in mind that we verify your information
from your registration. All registered handicappers must be true professionals
otherwise you will be removed from our site.
- I visited one of your handicappers web sites and noticed that they made picks
that were not recorded on the trackpicks.com site. Why is this so?
We only post the predictions that were made by the handicapper when they logged
in. The whole purpose of our site is to prove the integrity of our registered
handicappers. If the handicapper is making claims that aren't backed up by our
site, then you have to question whether they are a true professional or not.
There are quite a few "scamdicappers" out there looking to take your money by
saying whatever it takes to convince you that they know sports handicapping. The
goal of TrackPicks.com is to bring back integrity to the handicapping profession
that has been tainted by these scamdicappers.
- How are Baseball units earned determined?
On our site we track units earned by using the line on the pitcher at the time
of the pick. There are four units earned outcomes for the handicapper when
making picks. For our example we'll use the following:
Favorite pitcher (-155) Underdog pitcher (+135)
- the handicapper picks the favorite pitcher and wins, they earn 1.0 units
- the handicapper picks the favorite pitcher and loses, they lose 1.55 units
- the handicapper picks the underdog pitcher and wins, they earn 1.35 units
- the handicapper picks the underdog pitcher and loses, they lose 1.0 units
- How are the other sports units earned determined?
This is a little simpler than Baseball. TrackPicks uses the following formula:
- the handicapper picks a team that wins by covering the spread then they earn 1.0 units
- the handicapper picks a team that loses by not covering the spread they lose 1.1 units Should they tie the spread, then the game becomes a "no pick" and they don't earn or lose any units
- How do I see exactly what picks a particular handicapper made?
First of all, we don't display picks made by the handicappers until the games
have started. You can see these by clicking on "Today's Picks" in the menu. If
you want to see picks they made in the past, click on the handicappers name
anywhere in the site and it will bring up their statistical web page. Here
you'll see a breakdown of all picks made by that particular handicapper. Just
click on any of the league names or time frame and you'll see the games they
made picks on and their outcomes.
- Do you show consensus picks of all the handicappers?
No we don't. All our site does is help steer you in the right direction when
deciding on which handicapper you would like to use. You can use our site in
many ways. All handicappers are streaky. You want to find a handicapper that is
hot right now. You can even get more specific in that you want to find a
handicapper that does exceptionally well on a particular sport especially if
they are hot right now in that sport.
- Are you associated with any other sports service?
Absolutely not! We are totally independent. We do not favor or promote one
handicapper over another other than listing them in order of success. We do not
have banners on our site advertising for any handicappers for that particular
reason. If we find out that we are displaying banners for a site that is
indirectly involved with a sports handicapper than we will stop it immediately.
- What can you tell me about your lines?
We use lines from the Stardust sportsbook in Las Vegas. We update them
periodically throughout the day. Although lines change, the lines that existed at the time of
your picks are used in calculating your results. You are allowed to change
your picks as many times as you want up to game time. This is an advantage for
you to get the best possible line, so log in often and check to see if the
line has moved in your favor.
- I made picks, how do I know they were recorded correctly?
Click on "List Today's Picks" and your picks should be displayed. If not, try
making them again. If they still haven't listed, then send us an e-mail with
your display name and your picks. We'll then record them for you as long as
the date and time of the e-mail are before game time. You may see any manually entered picks until
the next day.
- How do I look up picks I made in the past?
Log out and click on "All Handicappers". Then click on your name. This will
bring up your statistical web page. You can get a list of your picks by
clicking on any of the categories on this page.
- I don't see my name on your lists, what happened?
If you have a winning percentage over 55%, you are expected to make at least
two picks per week. If you don't, we'll take you off the lists until you begin
to make picks again. We do this for a reason; we don't want you stop using the
site because you started the month out with a great winning percentage and you
don't want to jeopardize it by continuing to make picks. A professional
handicapper will make picks daily or weekly. We expect you to record those
picks with us.
- I noticed on my statistical web page that my description needs changing. How do I do this?
Click on "Modify Account". Down at the bottom is your description. Change it
as often as you like. You can even be specific about a certain game coming up
that you feel extremely strong about. We want this site to work for you to
bring people to your site. Be sure to click on the submit button after you
make any changes.
sports handicapping by the hottest handicappers and best handicappers